Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Sir, you are a genius.

Ego, you are a huge inspiration to me in many ways, and this just further solidifies it. You take old material that's already amazing and breathe new life into it. I can't wait for the rest of the remakes, everything from you is a gem right down to the Flash for your father. You deserve something more than a perfect review.

And damnit all I can't wait for the reanimated PSP easter egg.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Hilarious.

I love how you actually got Egoraptor to do the audio. YOu guys worked great together, this is HILARIOUS! Keep it up!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

As good as it gets.

Ego, you're an amazing person. Your art is awesome, your flash is awesome, and your voicework is second to none. You continue to amaze me with every piece you make, and I do hope you continue the Awesome series in the future. Oh, and I dunno if you have control over this, but if you somehow provided all the Awesome movies in iPod format I would explode from happiness. Keep up the good work man.

P.S. - To all your movies: lawl.

Pico's School Pico's School

My account is 11 years old, and today is the day to revisit this game. Classic.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Blasphemy...in 10 seconds!

Amazing fun. Keep up the 10 second theme, it totally works. My ONLY complaint is that it's hard to track your progress. I got all of the Apostles but really didn't know if I did all there was to do in the game. Otherwise, fantastic work.

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

Very well done.

This was so many good things wrapped up into a Flash. It was perfect as a quick time killer, and presented a great storyline. Plus, I love the idea to use in-game currency to purchase things from and about the game, especially the music. Keep it up.

Eternal Light Eternal Light

Amazing.

Nothing short of greatness. Techno at its finest - a nice, catchy beat with a nasty bass line, and a well-written synth riff to build off of. What's not to love?

Dr. Wily Made a Robot! Dr. Wily Made a Robot!

Sick as hell.

I love your work. The mix of 8-bit and modern backing tracks was a fantastic touch.

And purrfectwerecat, if you've never played Mega Man 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8, I suggest you get Mega Man Anniversary Collection. It's on PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube and you can probably find it cheap now. It's not like playing the originals but it's nearly identical, and it comes with both arcade fighting games. If you're interested in the Mega Man X series, there's a collection with those as well.

8-bit Bubble Man 8-bit Bubble Man

Breathtaking.

You have quite some talent, my friend. This sounds 99.9% IDENTICAL to the original.

If you have the time to respond I'd love if you could tell me what 8-bit synth you use. I've been DYING to make 8-bit music of my own.