Pico's School Pico's School

My account is 11 years old, and today is the day to revisit this game. Classic.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Blasphemy...in 10 seconds!

Amazing fun. Keep up the 10 second theme, it totally works. My ONLY complaint is that it's hard to track your progress. I got all of the Apostles but really didn't know if I did all there was to do in the game. Otherwise, fantastic work.

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

Very well done.

This was so many good things wrapped up into a Flash. It was perfect as a quick time killer, and presented a great storyline. Plus, I love the idea to use in-game currency to purchase things from and about the game, especially the music. Keep it up.

DifferenceGames - Dreams DifferenceGames - Dreams

Breathtaking.

Beautiful game! Very nice touch, adding the range of differences that change whenever you play it. Perfect difficulty balance and amazing artwork. I loved it.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Amazing.

This game was stunning. I didn't encounter any of the glitches I've been reading about but maybe it's because I beat the game without dying. Would have been flawless with a few more levels and if it were a tiny bit more intricate. Very well made though.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Wow.

Extremely addicting, extremely original, extremely HILARIOUS.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Amazing.

This game was PHENOMENAL. Yes, extremely short. But you should definitely add. Better yet, make a sequel. That was honestly one of the single most impressive Flash games I've ever played, and I have played a very hefty amount. I also love how it was set up like the intro and "insert coin, press play" in an arcade game. Extremely original concept, brilliant execution. The only confusing thing was how certain things weren't played off to look coincidental, and just extremely blunt, such as just shooting the first guy in the head. But whatever, it works.

Mobster Roulette Mobster Roulette

Good idea

Ok presentation. Like most people, a broader range of games would make this awesome. I liked the way you could get loans and jobs, you should expand that as well. The sequel has great potential!

Oh No Spiders! Oh No Spiders!

Good game

I enjoyed it. It was kind of short, but some games are good that way. It was great for its length. I second egpNoodlez about the lack of real spider models, it's a good thing haha. Creative game, good gameplay, and the way you have to shoot the giant spider while running kinda made you think. Good game, looking forward to the sequel!

MadMastaMonkey responds:

Thank you! One reason for the short game story is the file size issue. When it hit 5MB I figured it wasn't worth making the game longer. A sequel would be more appropriate.

-Cannon Blaster- -Cannon Blaster-

Another in a small handful...

...of truly awesome games on this site. Kept me sucked in until the very end, and I even got all of the coins. ^^ Awesome game man, the next one should definitely be a tiny bit longer though.

Oh, and in addition to the gameplay resembling Donkey Kong Country, the music kinda reminded me of some of those barrel-heavy Bramble levels. =D