Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Sir, you are a genius.

Ego, you are a huge inspiration to me in many ways, and this just further solidifies it. You take old material that's already amazing and breathe new life into it. I can't wait for the rest of the remakes, everything from you is a gem right down to the Flash for your father. You deserve something more than a perfect review.

And damnit all I can't wait for the reanimated PSP easter egg.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Hilarious.

I love how you actually got Egoraptor to do the audio. YOu guys worked great together, this is HILARIOUS! Keep it up!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

As good as it gets.

Ego, you're an amazing person. Your art is awesome, your flash is awesome, and your voicework is second to none. You continue to amaze me with every piece you make, and I do hope you continue the Awesome series in the future. Oh, and I dunno if you have control over this, but if you somehow provided all the Awesome movies in iPod format I would explode from happiness. Keep up the good work man.

P.S. - To all your movies: lawl.

Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3 Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3

rocky, you've done it again!

im with armyarty155 on this- long wait, AWESOME flash! youve done it again buddy and i dunno how u keep it up, but keep goin!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

YEA WEIRD AL

WEIRD AL ROX! lol nice job dude

Pac-Man Pizza Pac-Man Pizza

nice

pretty funny just the sounds a little choppy (kinda hard to understand the ghost) otherwise awesome so ill forgive the sound and giv u all 10s!

buckshot episode 1 buckshot episode 1

WOOHOO KILL THAT DUMB W****

i HATE christina, so this was enjoyable for me! i like the main character, and his weaponry compared to hers. not bad!

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

AWESOME! PICO KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO ANOTHER!!!